Available in VR and web browser
Thirty-one-year-old Chris has been facing difficulty focusing on tasks, is easily distracted and cannot keep himself organized. He realizes that these symptoms have existed for quite some years but now they are getting worse. Chris suspects he suffers from attentions deficit hyperactivity disorder. Your task, as a healthcare professional, is to perform an ADHD assessment by asking him questions related to his symptoms and clinical history. His responses will form the basis of your diagnosis.
In this AI-based patient assessment, users can conduct a realistic conversation with a virtual patient. As in a real-life patient interaction, the user is free to ask the patient any question and expect an intelligible response.
- Conduct an accurate diagnosis
- Prepare an enhanced treatment planning
- Inform and increase awareness of comorbidities
- Gain improved professional competence
- Barkley, R. A. (2006). Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder: A handbook for diagnosis and treatment (3rd ed.). New York, NY: The Guilford Press.
- National Institute of Mental Health. (2019). Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Retrieved from https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/ topics/attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder-adhd/index.shtml
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2022). Data & Statistics on ADHD. Retrieved from https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/adhd/ data.html
Customize Your Case
Build your own AI-Humans patient
MedVR Education is bringing to you a no-code authoring platform to create new patient cases and customized patient history. Put together your own cases by making selections from a wide range of customizing features.
- Create with web-based authoring tool
- Publish in VR, desktop, and mobile devices
- Train your virtual patient by yourself
- Select patient from a diverse background
- Choose preferred virtual environment
- Perform real-time testing
- Track and train new data
- AI Patient Assessment
- Natural Language Processing
Core Skills Training
ADHD Patient Assessment
An accurate ADHD assessment is vital to arrive at a proper diagnosis. As a healthcare professional, your job is to identify the correct questions to ask and be able to understand the patient’s responses, both verbal and body language. This virtual patient is AI-enabled and capable of providing intelligible responses to questions. Asking him relevant and accurate questions will elicit a proper response which will serve as the basis for your diagnosis.